I wouldn't mind taking an online course. I probably would be able to understand it better because while the explanation is going on i would be able to pause, rewind, stop, and play it as i please for better instruction. The courses are at the comfort of your home you don't have to travel.
The drawback factor about having online course is it isn't a personal experience, like you don't know your instructor personal and all your questions may not be able to be answered. It would be a independent course and you would some what have to teach your self.
It's different from school you don't have to get distracted by classmates and its at your own peace and quite. I've never took an online course but i wouldn't mind taken one later in he future. i can see online courses taken replace of classroom now because people always come up with different creations and ways of doing things that will be beneficial. i do believe it would be the next wave of the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment